WE COMPARE ONLINE BETTING SITES & ONLINE BETTING OFFERS
The majority of online betting sites offer a Bet sign up offers to new members as a reward for opening a new account with them. Notwithstanding, there are so many betting sites on the internet that grant ranging welcome offers and betting incentives and it’s quite hectic to get a good overview of them. This is the reason for the creation of Bet Offers (bookies-review.com), a website that specializes in comparing betting websites and the best online betting rewards and offers such as mobile bonuses, deposit bonuses, free bets, matched bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and other betting signup rewards. Bookies is mostly concentrated on betting offers for UK players who are new customers. Even though some welcome bonuses that are listed from Bookie offers are without a UK license. All non-UK licensed Bookie Sign Up Offers are clearly marked as this on top of each page. Our centre of attention is on sports betting sites and bonuses but we also evaluate casino bonuses and poker bonuses. Take Advantage of the Latest Promotions and Betting News We keep you abreast with the latest and best , offers and news from our selected Online Bookmakers, in addition to our bonus list. A promotion most often, concerns a special sport activity or event such as the Champions League, Wimbledon, Summer Olympics or the Winter Olympics, FIFA World Cup, UEFA EUROS. You can find the most up-to-date news from the betting industry, such as new Bookies Sign Up Offers, betting offers, or betting features, in our news section. Also catch up on our regular posts about odds on upcoming matches and events. We compare and present odds from the Best Online Bookies, to assist you in getting an idea on the market.
BETTING SITES OFFERS & BETTING BONUSES
A large number of betting sites have Bets Sign Up Offers and bonuses for new members to take advantage of. There are various types of Bets offers, which is why we’ve categorised all the betting bonuses on Bookies. Below is a list and brief description of all the various types of welcome bonuses. Free Bets Free Bets are a very popular types of Bookie Signup offers for new customers. A free bet is a sum of money the Online Bookies gives you to bet with in their sportsbook. If you win, you get to keep the winnings but not the original or actual sum of the free bet. Winnings are returned without any requirements attached at time, but sometimes you have to stake your net winnings before you can cash them. There are some other types of free bets, such as risk free bets and no deposit free bets, you can read more about these on our subpage for free bets.
A deposit bonus is an offer for players making a deposit to a sportsbook or casino. A deposit bonus is usually a percentage of your first deposit, this can range anywhere from 25% up to as much as 500%. A deposit that is matched with 100% is called matched bonus.
A matched bonus is a form of deposit bonus that is the same as (100%) the amount of your deposit. The matched bonus is most usually applied to your first deposit but you may also get later deposits matched. Terms and conditions are always applied to matched bonuses such as a turnover requirement and minimum odds. You can get more information about matched bonuses here.
No Deposit Bonus
A ’no deposit’ bonus is a bonus given to new members for registering a new account. Now this sounds pleasing, but all the no deposit bonuses out there have restrictions that you should be acquainted with. On our no deposit bonuses page you will find all our current no deposit bonuses as well as other related and additional information.
Mobile bonuses Mobile Bonus are bonuses are particularly intended for players that make their bets on Bookies via their smartphone. HOW TO FIND THE BEST BETTING BONUS As we’ve described in the section above, there are various types of welcome bonuses, and each of them of them come with its own set of terms and conditions. The terms and conditions differ greatly between betting bonuses, this is why it’s so important to always read the small print. Extra attention should be given to a number of terms on the small print such as minimum odds and wager/turn over requirement. Highlighted below is a list of the things we think are most important when selecting a betting site offer. The Type of Bonus and the Bonus Amount One of the first things that a player must notice is what type of bonus is being offered and, certainly, how big it is. Majority of the players tend to search for the welcome bonuses with the largest bonus amount offered, but fail to keep in mind that some of these bonuses comes with unfavourable terms and conditions. If you pick a bonus with a large bonus amount, you must be ready to wager a big sum before the bonus is released for withdrawal. Betting Requirement A large number of deposit and matched bonuses comes with a betting condition otherwise known as turnover requirement. The turnover condition is the number of times you have to stake your bonus before you can withdraw it as cash. Some Online Bookies print the wagering requirement for both your deposit and bonus amount together. This will be a lesser number than when the wagering requirement is presented for only the bonus amount. To make it as easy as possible for you to compare our Bookie Sign Up Offers, we always present the betting requirement for the bonus amount. Minimum Odds Another essential factor to be conversant with when scanning through the small print is the minimum odds. This is the lowest accepted odds you can bet on for your bet to count towards the turnover requirement. The minimum odds tend to be somewhere within the range of 2/5 (1.40) and 1/1 (2.00). Betting Bonus Validity Period Betting bonuses usually have a period of validity. This is the period in which the wagering requirements must be met. A failure to meet the wagering requirements within the stipulated period of time, often results in the loss and forfeiture of all bonus funds and any associated. Bonus Code Several welcome offers require you to enter a bonus or promo code. The bonus code is usually entered in line with your deposit or after it. Many Online Bookies still make use of bonus codes for their betting offers but new and modern Online bookies tend do not make use of them. HOW TO FIND THE BEST BETTING SITES? There is a tough competition between the best Online Bookies, a thing, that benefits the customers. This sturdy competition leads to better odds and prices as well as better sportsbook bonuses and welcome offers for new customers. When finding the best online betting sites, there are lots of factors that should be taken into consideration. These are the factors we think are the most important ones:
- License - Ensure the Online Bookie is licensed to operate in your country. Customers from Great Britain are only allowed to play on bookies licensed by The Gambling Commission.
- Odds and payout percentage - To get the most out of your betting make sure you choose a bookie with competitive odds. The higher the payout percentage the higher the odds.
- Variety of betting markets and sports - On the biggest events, all Online Bookies offer odds. Although the selection of odds can differ between online bookies in the lower leagues and on the more uncommon sports. Be sure to choose an online bookie with a good selection of odds and markets for the sports and leagues you are mainly punting on.
- Functions such as live betting, live streaming and cash out
- Welcome offer and promotions - Choosing an Online Bookie with an attractive welcome bonus or promotion can provide a significant boost to punters betting bankrolls, especially when it comes to recreational bettors.
- Payment methods and transactions fees - All main European Online bookies offer e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers payments via debit/credit cards, and sometimes even cheques. But you should make sure they have your preferred payment option before you sign up. The Fees for transaction to and from your account is also another factor to take into cognizance.
- Betting selection
- Live betting
- Cash-out function
- Live streaming
- What is the amount of Bonus?
- What are the conditions for the betting?
- What is the minimum deposit required
- Are there any free spins offered?
- What is the validity period of the bonus
- What games contribute towards the betting requirement?
- The amount of Bonus
- How much do you have to play before your bonus could be release?
- What is the validity time for to collect your full bonus?
- What are the trimmings, such as tickets to cash game or free rolls and tournament tokens?
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Direct deposit
- Firstly, you have to sign up at the bookies website.
- Secondly, make a deposit.
- Thirdly, place an eligible, qualifying and suitable bet of £10 or more, normally at odds of 4/5 (1.80) on any market.
- Once your eligible bet has been placed, your £20 free wager will be credited to your account within stipulated period of 24 hours. However, the free wager will be available and obtainable for use in 7 days.
- Lastly, the moment your free bet has been credited to your account you are 100 percent permitted to use it on any market. Let’s say you place your £20 free bet at odds of 3/2 (2.50): if your choice wins, you get £30 (stake of £20 x odds of 3/2 (2.50) = £50, minus £20 = £30).
- Are you eligible for the offer?
- Do you need to manually claim the free bet offer?
- Did you enter the (accurate) bonus code?
- Is the free bet credited immediately?
- Have you made the correct qualifying bet?
- Did you use an approved payment process for the offer?
- Has your free bet validity period already expired?
- Enhanced odds
- Acca bonus
- Acca insurance
- 0-0 insurance
- 90+ insurance
- Odds competitions
- Wager requirements
- Validity period
- Sports or events that are covered